Realtime insights into money movement activity are vital to help prevent fraud and resolve errors quickly. We launched a new open-source project that allows you to host a Slack app and get updates when transactions are created and completed. You can find the open source project on the Moov Financial Github. The readme includes a guide for getting it up and running.
- After a period of inactivity, you are automatically signed out. When you sign back in after you are automatically signed out, you’ll now return to the last page you were on in.
- You will now see a notice on the login page letting you know you have been signed out automatically.
- Invite, two factor, and signup emails will now be sent from you from “Moov” instead of “noreply.”
- New users who sign up on the dashboard who are not part of the beta will now be giving a chance to request early access right from the dashboard.
- We now prevent you from removing the last Admin on the account, ensuring you don’t accidentally lose access to your account.
- We updated the member’s invite page to include the role, email address, and when they were invited.
- If you get an error when signing in, those messages will now appear inline.
- Redesigned the look of all our automated emails to ensure they have a consitent look.
- On the edit API key modal, when you submit the form by pressing enter, it will now save your updates instead of prompting you to delete.
- Added the ability to restrict which domains you can call our API for each API key.
- Our scope list now includes
transfers.read, which is needed to read the information about a specific transfer via our API.
- Added the scope for
/profile-enrichment.readto allow you to autofill information about companies that sign up for your platform.
- We added the ability to revoke an access token that you no longer need. A token that has been revoke will cause any follow up requests signed with that access token to fail.
- When creating a new access token, you will receive a refresh token which you can use to generate a new token with the same scopes.
Adjusted our sanctions screening to reduce the possibility of false positives.