<- Back to changelog
Oct 27, 2021
- Moov Wallets are now available. Every application has wallet provisioned for its account, and you can request the
walletcapability for any Moov account.
- Moov now processes all ACH debits with same-day processing by default. This means your bank-to-bank or bank-to-wallet transfers will happen a day faster if we receive the request before the 4:15pm ET cutoff window.
- You can now generate an OAuth2 token by passing data as
application/jsonin addition to passing as
application/x-www-form-urlencodedwhen making a request to
- Added a confirmation when requesting a new two-factor code be sent to your email.
- If you are inactive for a period of time, you will be warned a minute prior to being signed out.
cards.writeto the list of allowed scopes in preparation for allowing card transfers.
- After a period of time, you will be signed out. We added the ability to reenter your password to stay signed in.
- Updated the Webhook keys to use a consistent camel case format.
- Added the
capability.updatedwebhook event. This will allow you to get additional information about the capability that was updated.
- Added the
- You can now search for Members that have access to your account on the members page.
- You will now be notified if you try to send an invite to someone who is already a member of that account.
- If a member invitation has expired you will now see that the status of that invitation in the member list.
- Moov account verification is now automated. When you request capabilities like
send-fundsthat require verification, the process will kick off as soon as all the data requirements outlined in the capability are satisfied for the individual or business. For any account that isn’t instantly verified, you can view outstanding requirement errors or the overall status from the API and from the Moov Dashboard.
- Updated our Plaid processor integration to not require Plaid’s identity product.
- There are two new transfer statuses:
reversed. Receiving an ACH return will update the transfer status and send a
transfer.updatedevent based on the transfer status:
failed- transfer returned/failed during clearing period or before funds movement
reversed- transfer returned/failed after clearing period or marked
- Improved the experience of using the Moov app from a phone, particularly phones with notches.
- The account ID for your account is now included on the Business Details page to help with troubleshooting and creating tokens.
- Some Moov Dashboard users experienced aggressive caching that caused them to see an older version of the app. We implemented new cache-busting to keep the app as fast as ever while serving new updates.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the
capability.updatedevent when it should have been.
- We fixed some typos and updated the wording for sign-in error messages to increase clarity.
- Resolved an issue that prevented you from sending an invite to a member who had been previously removed from your account.
- We updated our open source Slack application to properly format numbers and removed some typos.