<- Back to changelog
Nov 17, 2021
- Moov-managed Plaid integration allows our customers to offer instant account verification and launch the Plaid experience from Moov.js.
- We finished a project this cycle to ensure all the required information is included on all the webhooks so developers can pull the information that is needed. We also updated our documentation to include a list of the schemas for all the webhook events.
- Added the
transfer.updatednow include the
accountIDfor the account facilitating the transfer along with the
statusof the transfer.
- We are now sending events for the
transfer.updatedevent when a transfer
reversed, since sometimes things don’t go as planned.
- We added the
balance.updatedwebhook to allow developers to get additional information about the wallet if needed.
paymentMethodwebhook events now include the
sourceIDto allow developers to more quickly get information about that payment method.
representative.updatedwebhooks now include the
accountIDfor the account the representative belongs to.
- For users with “Developer,” “Support,” or “View only” permissions, the dashboard will now reflect what actions they can or cannot perform instead of getting an error message when they attempt to perform that action. If the user isn’t able to perform an action, the button will be disabled, hidden, and in some cases, the entire section won’t be visible.
- We added verification status to the accounts list and account details.
- Improved usability of date of birth, tax ID, and phone number fields.
- We resolved an issue where a warning banner was being shown when it wasn’t supposed to be when trying to add a new member.
- We resolved a bug that was temporarily preventing you from switching the role of a user in the dashboard.