<- Back to changelog
Dec 8, 2021
- We’ve enabled test accounts so you can interact with Moov’s platform without sending real money or waiting on account verification.
- API key creation for test accounts
- Simulate micro-deposits by inputting
- Simulate successful transfers
- We now allow our customers to store free-form data on transfers. As a customer, you can store any type of data that suits your needs, for example: invoice numbers, correlation IDs, SKU data, etc.
- We resolved a bug that was preventing 2FA codes from being emailed out for a brief period of time.
- We made small text updates to improve the consistency of member role names (i.e., “Administrator” instead of “Administrators”).
- We improved internal logging across session refreshes to continue to monitor, track, and prevent fraudulent activity.
- We updated the UX for adding multiple domains on an API key.