<- Back to changelog
Mar 2, 2022
- Transfer groups are now available via the Moov API. Transfer groups provide a way to associate multiple transfers together by a shared ID of the parent transfer. Use the
transferIDof a to-wallet transfer as the
sourceof a transfer to group them. The subsequent transfer will be
queueduntil its parent completes, and you can choose to make it visible to the recipient.
- Support for transfer groups will be coming soon to the Moov Dashboard.
- We fixed an issue with Dashboard metrics being incorrectly calculated.
- We have consolidated the Moov Onboarding Drop to further streamline the client experience.
- For all new accounts, we will auto-populate your test account data so you can start exploring and learning right away.
- We clarified business requirements in our docs and the Moov Dashboard.
- We updated our SSN requirements to toggle between requiring only the last four of a client’s SSN or requiring their full SSN.