<- Back to changelog
Apr 13, 2022
We made a handful of dashboard improvements to improve how we communicate the status of your account.
- Transfer groups are now visible in the Moov Dashboard so you know exactly where your funds are at all times.
- We made it easier to find and fix capability errors so you know exactly what needs to be fixed before a transfer can be processed.
- After creating a new account or payment method in the Dashboard, you’ll see sample code snippets that give context on how you can perform those same actions more efficiently using our API.
- We improved the error messaging in the Node SDK and released the official 1.0 version of the SDK.
- We’ve added CommonJS support for the Node SDK. You can now use the SDK in ESM and CommonJS projects.
- We have introduced the
X-Wait-Forheader for use when making a transfer. When you make a transfer today you get an immediate response containing only the
transferIDto indicate the transfer instructions have been received. With the new
X-Wait-Forheader, you can pass a value of
rail-responseto tell the service that you want the full transfer payload back after the request has gone out to the payment rail and back. This is useful for handling client-side errors and retries for card transactions that communicate with the card networks in real time.
- Things don’t always go according to plan—we’ve added a new test card in test mode to help you simulate what happens when a card payment is declined.