Set up your account
Once you've created an account, you will start out in test mode, where we have pre-loaded sample account and business information so you can start exploring the platform. When you're ready to go live and move real money, you'll request production access.
Familiarize yourself with our platform without having to move actual money. We've pre-populated your test account with sample data so you can focus on exploring the Dashboard and API.
Ready to move real money? Walk through next steps with Moov to make sure you're prepared to go live.
- What is a facilitator account?
- The facilitator account is a business account that has the ability to facilitate transfers. These are distinct from connected accounts, which are created by facilitator accounts. Learn more by reading our Moov accounts guide.
- Where do I find my facilitator account ID?
- To find the facilitator account ID (also referred to as x-account-id):
- From your Moov Dashboard, navigate to Settings > Business details
- The facilitator account ID is the account ID listed at the top of the business details section.
When initiating transfers, you can prevent errors/failures by making sure to:
- Include the correct facilitator account ID in your scopes
- Ensure that your facilitator account is verified